Beneficial for Men and Women of all ages, aptitudes and fitness levels, Pilates is more than a passing exercise trend
Our Pilates classes are the most effective and challenging workouts to change your body.
Pilates conditions the body from head to toe with a no-to-low-impact approach suitable for all ages and abilities. It requires patience and practice, but results will follow.
“People sit slouched at computers all day, then go to the gym and work their extremities,” says Tsipi Kop – owner of Pilates at Weston Town Center. “They don’t use their core. Think of a tree, does it have all its strength in its limbs? No. The tree is only as strong as its trunk and roots. Without a strong trunk, the tree would topple over.”
“It’s the same for human bodies,” says Tsipi. “If we don’t concentrate on building a good foundation and a strong trunk or core, we’ll end up tight in some places and weak in others.”
Start Pilates today!
- Improve strength, flexibility and balance.
- Tone and build long, lean muscles without bulk.
- Challenge deep abdominal muscles to support the core.
- Engage the mind and enhance body awareness.
- Reduce stress, relieve tension
- Boost energy through deep stretching.
- Restore postural alignment.
- Create a stronger, more flexible spine.
- Promote recovery from strain or injury.
- Increase joint range of motion.
- Improve circulation.
- Heighten neuromuscular coordination.
- Offer relief from back pain and joint stress.
- Correct over-training of muscle groups which can lead to stress and injury.
- Enhance mobility, agility and stamina.
- Develop functional fitness for daily life activities.
- Improve the way your body looks and feels.