Please read carefully the Terms of usage & Conditions on the Rates page.
A 12 hour cancellation is required to avoid being charged for a class.
In the case that only one student is registered for a class, the class is subject to cancellation.
First time students should arrive 15 minutes prior to session/class.
Please bring slip-resistant socks for cleanliness and safety.
Pilates slip-resistant socks are available for sale at our studio for your convenience.
Pilates classes are recommended two to three times a week to achieve optimal results.
Reminder- MINDBODY system Refill spots automatically:
You can join a wait-list for any class. MINDBODY system will automatically add you from the waiting list back in if someone cancels.
Do I have to be in shape to take Pilates? Pilates is low impact and designed to benefit everyone no matter what shape you are in. Everyone can benefit, whether you are new to exercise or a fitness enthusiast! All that is required is your willingness to find out what Pilates has to offer! How long are the classes? All Pilates classes are 55 minutes in length. What do I wear? Comfortable stretchy clothing – pants should have an elastic waist band. Pilates slip-resistant socks are worn for safety and cleanliness. For your convenience, they are available for purchase at our studio. Do I need to bring anything? No, our studio has all equipment as needed.
Step by Step How to Reserve Classes
Our online scheduling system will allow you to manage your personal training account. Track your transactions, sessions performed and reschedule sessions with a simple computer-friendly interface.Follow the directions below to set up your account:
- Click on the Online Scheduling Button located below
- Click Sign up! in the upper right corner of the screen
- Scroll down to where it says: Is this your first time?
- Enter your first and last name and click Next
- If your name appears, click This is me!
- If your name does not appear, click on: Click here to create a new account
- Simply follow the steps to sign up, enter all contact/other relevant information
- You will be required to perform the following steps in order to utilize the system
- Enter credit card information (all charges must be authorized by you)
- Start scheduling classes / sessions
- Should you have any questions, please call our studio at: 954 504 3998